This year, Sovereign celebrates 45 years of pairing people with their paradise. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing our favourite 45 Paradise Moments that have made every moment worthwhile. Check back each week for a round up of the week’s Paradise Moments, and follow us on Facebook for your daily dose of paradise.
34. Photos speak louder than words – so this shot of Santorini’s Hotel Katikies needs no introduction.
35. As ‘wow’ moments go, walking into your Deluxe Sea View Room at the Waldorf Astoria Ras al-Khaimah is definitely up there. That room!
36. The candlelit jungle setting. The cascading waterfall backdrop. The private dinner created just for the two of you. If you’re thinking of popping the question, the Sarojin’s Waterfall Dinner Experience has got you covered.
37. If your holiday coincides with a little one’s birthday, make it extra-special – Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort will organise a birthday party in the theme of your mini-me’s choosing, including pirates, Hawaiian and fantasy. They’ll be treated to a birthday gift, special meal, birthday cake and all kinds of other surprises.
38. You’ll have some tough decisions to make if you’re only staying at the Jumeirah Port Soller for a week. This Majorcan hotel has 10 different champagnes on offer at its Sunset Bar – so if you’re going to try them all, you’re just going to have to have more than one a night.
39. Picture it: you’re relaxing on a daybed, cocktail in hand, watching as the sun sets over the Aegean. As the sun disappears, the infinity pool in front of you starts to glisten with a galaxy of tiny, sparkling lights. Want to make it a reality? This magic moment is part of daily life at Bill & Coo Suites in Mykonos.
40. This week’s winner is Shanene Northard, who says her Paradise Moment was the moment she stepped onto the deck of her water villa in the Maldives on her honeymoon. You can see her winning photo above and on our Facebook page.