This year, Sovereign celebrates 45 years of pairing people with their paradise. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing our favourite 45 Paradise Moments that have made every moment worthwhile. Check back each week for a round up of the week’s Paradise Moments, and follow us on Facebook for your daily dose of paradise.
13. On an island filled with postcard-perfect beaches, Menorca’s Cala Galdana (just in front of the Meliá Cala Galdana hotel) stands out from the crowd. This gold and turquoise horseshoe will knock your socks off from every angle. Don’t forget your camera for this one…
14. Feel perfectly in-tune with nature at the Dharma Shanti Yoga Bale, a yoga refuge surrounded by jungle at Four Seasons Sayan, Bali. The bale was constructed from local bamboo, harnessing the energy of the Ayung River to help you achieve a state of inner peace.
15. The luxe spa at Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo has some of the best views in Sicily, straight out across stunning Mount Etna. A volcano-view massage on the terrace is as blissful as it gets.
16. Majorcan cuisine refined to perfection. Restaurant 3/65 at Hotel Son Brull offers a six-course taster menu beyond your gourmet dreams.
17. This is al fresco dining, Bangkok-style. Experience dinner and cocktails among the stars at Vertigo, Banyan Tree Bangkok’s spine-tingling 61st-floor restaurant. Finish with a Vertigo Sunset cocktail at Moon Bar.
18. Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai loves rounding off dinner times (and occasionally, breakfast) with something special: a chocolate fountain, with delicious treats to dip. Paradise for kids.
19. This Friday’s paradise moment winner is Janna, who shared a precious snap of the beautiful Sani Beach Restaurant, taken last July.
What’s your ultimate Paradise Moment? Head over to our Facebook page to submit yours, and be in with the chance of winning a luxury holiday…
Take a look at last week’s round up of Paradise Moments here.