This year, Sovereign celebrates 45 years of pairing people with their paradise. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing our favourite 45 Paradise Moments that have made every moment worthwhile. Check back each week for a round up of the week’s Paradise Moments, and follow us on Facebook for your daily dose of paradise.
20. When you stay at Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai, you get free and direct access to Aquaventure – one of the best waterparks in Dubai. Rides include the Tower of Neptune, which plunges you through the aquarium’s shark lagoon…
21. Feel in touch with the unspoilt countryside of Costa Navarino, deep in the heart of Greece’s Peloponnese region. The Westin Resort Costa Navarino’s unique, private wine tour takes you through its rural vineyards, learning the tricks of the trade, tasting and even joining in with the wine treading.
22. The soundtrack to this spa is as authentic as they come. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort in St Lucia offers treehouse-style treatment rooms at its Rainforest Spa, for the gentle sounds of the jungle accompanying a bamboo massage among the treetops.
23. It’s easy to see why luxury travel blogger Mrs O Around the World loves a sundowner at the Pine Cliffs Hotel’s Mirador Champagne Bar. It’s got the ocean views, the extensive cocktail list – and it serves some of the best G&Ts ever.
24. Intimate dining and get-away-from it all evenings are on the cards at the Almyra Hotel in Paphos. The private roof top terraces above the Kyma Suites offer stunning views of the sea and sunset.
25. If you’re a golf fan, Anantara’s new Vilamoura hotel (their first in Europe) will be right up your street. It overlooks one of the country’s top courses, the Arnold Palmer-designed Oceanico Victoria. It hosts the pros every autumn for the Portugal Masters – with the hotel’s golf clinic, you can see how you fare too.
26. Congratulations to Gill, this week’s Paradise Moment winner, who shared a beautiful photo taken at Galley Bay in Antigua. Looks like the perfect spot for a cocktail or two – you can check it out on our Facebook page.